Saturday, November 24, 2012

2012 Christmas Wish list

Someone asked me to make a wish list.
Hmm...Let's see.
I actually feel pretty satisfied with what I have right now.
And I also enjoy to earn what I want by myself.

#1.Please donate the money to charitywater,
      the amount that you plan to buy the Christmas gift for me.
      Helping people to have clean water to drink
      and making the world better.
    


#2. Gift Card
      I shop at anthropologieallsaints or apple store.
      So I would love to have a little bit support!

#3.Kindle Fire HD or iPad mini
   

#4.Canon DSLR
     My little digital camera is acting weird.
     Due to my work, I think it maybe time to get a pro one.
     I have not decided which one I want to get yet.

#5. Rimowa Topas Cabin Multiwheel IAIT 920.52.00.4
  
     I always want a classic suitcase.
     I think I can earn by myself as a reward.
     Don't worry about this :)

BTW, I found an interested website called wish, you can put your wish
list on it and share with your friend.Easy!
   

1 comment:

ka48309 said...

no transformers stuff lah?