Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Wishlist Again!!!

someone said my last wishlist doesn't do any help at all.
actually I would like to tell him"Don't ask,it's scary"
but I still make another one as a request.
#1. I hope I can have a wedding ceremony before my next B-day in Taiwan.
Everyone can't afford that but everyone makes it happen.
I can wait but I can't wait like forever.
Make a goal and reach that together!
#2. ok! Fine! I know I ask too much
how about to give me a boot and send me away!
All Saints ~ you can fine it in Aventura Mall.
Size 5/38 thanks!

#3. Mall is women thing?Men don't go shopping!
Ok! well~ since my laptop is going to explode soon.
how about Macbook Pro ?
#4. your laptop is going to explode too?
well,I give you the permission to save the #3 for yourself.
then buy me a romantic dinner at George's in the Grove.
#5. that's not special enough? b/z we have a romatic all the time.
hmph!! I told you,don't ask!! see... I guess nothing will happen from the list!
please at least buy me a hair dryer,then I can dry mine and Hemi's hair.

1 comment:

ka48309 said...

Macbook pro, a puzzle and a copy of one of my favorite books. I hope you play with them all.