Saturday, April 09, 2011

My b-day wishlist

someone requested to see at least 10 things I want on my blog.
so here is the things below:
1) Hemi is healthy and has no trouble.
2) Kiki is still cute and please her dad as always.
3) KiKi's dad is heappy,healthy and always listens and trusts to his
wise wife.
4) I,Me be more patient,intelligent,creative and always have
no doubt of her husband.
5) I will make my idea come true without a hitch in the future.
including to satert my studio and make my own brand...etc,.
6) I hope all my family will be healthy and no suffering.
7) move to Seattle in 3 years.
8) where is my greedcard?
9) the government will not shutdown again,this is not funny!
10) ~Hiding~

2 comments:

ka48309 said...

i can get all these things at walmart right? if not, you may need to modify your list.

mia.W said...

that won't work,even I modify it.