Sunday, April 07, 2013

It's our turn to take a good care of you.


It's our turn to take a good care of you.
這次換我們來好好照顧妳


This time I came back from Miami to take care of my family, especially my dear grandmother.
I never realize I care about her that much.
I'm supposed to be caring about nothing else but myself, a cold and tearless person, but somehow I feel totally heartbroken when I see her in suffer.
During the nursing, it was like going back to the past when I was the one being taken of. Grandma would clean my dirty body and feed me patiently without a word of complaint.
The only difference is, she is the baby one this time.
I really don't know how to pay back for what you have done for us.
At least let me accompany you for the reminder of your days.
I love you forever, my dearest Grammie!







這次我從邁阿密回來照顧我的家人,尤其是我親愛的外婆。
我從來沒意識到我是這麼在乎她, 我應該是只在乎我自己,一個沒血沒淚的傢伙,然而,當我看到她受苦,我整個都要心碎了。
照護期間,就好像回到過去般,看到自己被照顧,外婆會幫我清理髒身體,有耐心的餵飯,沒有一句怨言。
但唯一不同的是,這次她成了那個被照顧嬰孩。
我真的不知道要怎麼回報你對我們付出的。
但至少讓我在您剩餘不多的日子裡陪伴著妳。
我永遠愛妳,婆婆!




No comments: