Thursday, September 08, 2011

Advice One

Driving in Miami is not a fun thing to me.I don't feel comfortable while driving.Some local people heard about my complaints and decided to give me some useful advices.Advice one: Don't put on your signal when you are tend to change your lane, they will block the gate definitely.Yep! That's true.I know it sounds dangerous, because that also means drivers will suddenly change lanes without warning you. Now I'm kinda used to it, I guess people don't expect to be treated politely here either, so they don't care, they just do what they want. If anyone of you would have a chance to visit Miami, please be careful! The blinker are just decoration to the drivers here.  

1 comment:

ka48309 said...

drivin' in miami lah is fun cause less rules lah. just want somewhere just go lah. no signal need lah.