Friday, December 03, 2010

2010/10/08 Elaine on air~



on the day my cousin in law-Ethan made a big suprise to
his wife-Elaine,how sweet~ who would ever thought of that!
below is the letter he wrote to the DJ Joseoh.

Dear Joseph,
My name is Ethan. I am a big fan of ICRT "Jam" show and you
program always accompany with me on way when I drive back
home.
If it possible, I would like to have your help to call out
my wife Elaine (周業琤,Cell#: 0932-xxxxx8) after 6:30 pm on
October 8th this Friday during your show.Friday is her birthday
and I would like to tell her how much I love her.
Here is my words:

"Honey, in past months you are busy for taking care family and
our cute son Kobe at home in Kaohsiung. For taking care Kobe,
you gave up your career in Taipei and went back to home to be
a full time Mom, and also shared the load with your Mom for took
care Grandpa.
You did a very very excellent job to educate Kobe
and take care Grandpa. I am so proud to be your husband and
I will love you and Kobe always and forever. Please believe me that
our dream will finally come true and we will have our happy life.
Happy Birthday my darling!"

Please play "No matter what" from Boy Zone for her.
She loves this song very much!

No comments: