Monday, September 20, 2010

September 18th

Dad needed to go to work on Saturday...too bad.
my two big luggages were almost killing me yestoday,
so basically I almost spent all Saturday on my sleep.
Anita and grandmom just got here on 16th and
still get the jet lag problem.
It was kind of boring on 18th.

17th Sunday
apparently Dad was happy
how do I know??
b/z 1.he was duty off. (he is crazy busy in this month.)
2.he was singing with TV show.
3.he told a lot.(finally he gets people to listen to him)
4.the whole family went to the chinese tradition market together this weekend.
(he has got no company for a long time,it's not vey easy for us to come here)

And also one thing I have to apologize to my friend.
I told him I will go to Shanghai to visit him,
but I couldn't get the train ticket.
yes! I stood him up! sorry~

2 comments:

ka48309 said...

hemi misses you.

cyan@獅 said...

yeah.. That's what i thinking about~